Saturday, March 29, 2014

Daddy

I get a lot of credit. I'm the food supply that doesn't sleep. 

However, I need to give credit where credit is due! My husband — Josh Miller.

Josh is working full time, drops off and picks up Caleb from daycare, comes home and figures out supper, holds fussing babies to give me a break after he has a long day at work, usually does Caleb's bedtime, does the midnight bottle feeding so I can sleep 2.5-3 hours in a bed, does all errands - usually with a toddler in tow, is finishing up the upstairs remodel, just did a deer head mount for his taxidermy side job, and tells me I'm beautiful and amazing - my biggest cheerleader! 

Josh has always needed his sleep, and is not morning person. So him managing all the things listed above, and more, really shows me his dedication and love for our family. It's the day to day things that keep a marriage strong. We could easily be stressed and crumble, but instead we are showing our strength. Do we still need help and support? Absolutely! But the core of our family is strong and it allows our energy to go to our children. I'm so grateful! I love you, Josh Miller! 

Friday night Daddy time:)




No comments:

Post a Comment