Caleb at 12 months:
- Says ball (bah), hi, mama, dada = of course all of this is when he wants
- Waves bye bye
- Holding onto things to walk around
- Climbing up onto things
- Eating a TON - mostly table food
- He still likes Itsy Bitsy Spider and enjoys Old MacDonald on his car rides home
- He likes "If you're happy and you know it" on the way to daycare with Daddy
- He wants to play in Woody's water bowl, but isn't supposed to
- He likes when we sing/say the "God is Great" table prayer
- He waves his hands/"directs" when I sing
- He grabs books and crawls into our laps to read to him
- He's teething like crazy in the last month
- He doesn't like getting his diaper changed anymore...wrestling match
- In mostly 18 month clothes
- Loves the sandbox
- Loves to ring Woody's bell to go outside
- Wants to play with remotes, cell phones, and cords
- He loves to Skype with Auntie Britta and Uncle Ryan and Germany when we can!
- Loves his bath time!
- Makes his dad and mom smile everyday!
|11 stuffed animals + Woody = 12 months|
|"You are special today" Caleb! (And everyday)|
|Oh really? I get the whole piece of cake?|