Friday, June 6, 2014

Single parent

Josh is in sales and so he travels on day trips in the area to customers. He does have some customer at greater distances though. So this first week of May he needed to do an overnight trip in Iowa. Luckily my mom could take Caleb and I had support on and off with Mollie and William. I was very tired after the first night on my own, but luckily the next morning my mother in law came and I could take a nap.

Single parenting twins cannot be easy. I know some women do it, but I would not wish it upon anyone. I am thankful I have a spouse and circles of support around us.

While Josh was gone I went to Target with Mollie and William to get a baby shower gift for a co-worker. I technically had more time before the next feeding, but they had had enough. Will made sure everyone knew I had babies at the checkout line. After school Josie came and babysat so I could go to the shower. It was nice to connect with my female co-workers. I also had divinity for the first time. YUM! Glad to find out that's a dairy free treat!

Josh came home a day early. Woohoo! So it was only two days and 1.5 nights alone. So glad to have him home and the family all together.

Then on Friday the 9th I got my spa day. Glorious!  A massage, facial, and pedicure. So wonderful!

Here are some pictures from the week:
They are getting big for me to hold two at once!
William has perfected the lower lip! Ack!
My student, Brielle, and her mom brought me a huge salad!
Really, Mom?!
William's all clean!
Mollie's all clean!
Caleb had a present arrive in the mail from Aunt Krista, Uncle Garrett, and Aunt Kayla! 
Let's snuggle!
This Annika! She and her sisters are big helpers when I need a little help with all 3 kids. 
Nice to meet you, Will. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment