Friday, June 6, 2014

May 12-16

This week I actually had a social life. People to see almost every day. 

Monday Caleb came home from daycare with a high fever. No wonder he woke from his nap Sunday out of sorts. He was probably already coming down with something then. He did cry out once in the night to go to the bathroom. He was drenched in sweat. Fever broke. I kept him home Tuesday just as a precaution though. 
On Tuesday my friend Jen brought me lunch from Culvers. She and her son came and hung out with me and the kids. Her son Max just finished preschool so Caleb and him played nicely. I was able to take a quick shower too!
Then my mother in law came so I could go to an after school meeting. It was the last site council meeting of the year and the agenda was something I wanted to be present for. 

Wednesday, my friends and professors from Gustavus, Jill and Mary, brought me a salad from Panera and a book and outfits for Mollie and William. They each took a baby and I was able to eat with two hands! It was great to catch up with them! Two phenomenal teachers and women!

On Thursday my aunt Cheryl came so I could get something done. I got 5 spindles and the first post stained on the banister upstairs. What a tedious task! But I was very grateful to have some fairly uninterrupted work time. She enjoyed smiles from Mollie on the changing table and interacting with Will. 
 


     Selfies
Good news came on Friday at Mollie's appointment with the audiologist. She passed her hearing test finally! It must have been fluid and it finally moved and freed itself up. Praise God! 
She can hear us. It's on paper! 

Part of her new outfit from Jill and Mary.
Both in one arm. They fill my whole arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment