Friday, June 6, 2014

Mother's Day

Agenda for Mother's Day: Brunch with Millers, naps, and supper with Monson Alms. It's all about eating and sleeping:)

We had pancakes with Nama, Papa, Aunt Boogie (Jess) and Lincoln at Nana and Papa's house. Josh was the expert griddle cook. We found some dairy free batter for me, added bacon and strawberries too. Yummy! We hung out there until a little after 1:00 and then headed home for some short naps. 

After nap time we went to Oma and Grandpa's house. Caleb woke up a bit rough and was a bit clingy. Between the babies and Caleb we had our hands full. Good birth control for my younger siblings:-) My grandparents from Green Isle were able to come, as well as Garrett and Kayla. Kayla actually did some dairy free shopping at Trader Joes. Kayla has celiac disease, is allergic to dairy and Red dye 40. I have new appreciation for her and a bit of a better understanding as to her struggle with food labels, restaurants, and get-togethers. 

I appreciate all this time with family. I know many are far from loved ones. It is a blessing I try not to take for granted. 

We got home and I got a picture with my 3 wonderful children! 


And get Woody in there too. He counts=4 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment