Friday, June 6, 2014

Out with a bang

Sunday, May 25, we had a family evening at Nana and Papa's. Josie had a friend visiting and she requested a family bonfire. Josh even got me some rice milk chocolate so I could have s'mores! Caleb once again enjoyed being outside. 

May 26th was Memorial Day. We went to Scandian Grove to place the Monson planter on the plot. I volunteered for this duty at a reunion a couple years ago. At the time I had no children, but it's even more special to go with my kids now. I am really intrigued with family history.

We came home and took a family walk.


May 30th I had a special birthday date with my sister and two college friends. Megan and I were roommates freshman and sophomore year. Anna and I became friends sophomore year. Both are dear to me and I am glad we have been able to keep in touch.

We ate dinner at The Republic near Lake Calhoun. It is owned by my friend's husband Matty. I've wanted to go forever. It was delicious!!  Afters dinner we walked to a grocery store to buy Oreos. Thank goodness they are dairy free. 

We did some pictures, some with clean teeth and others not so clean! It gave us the giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment