Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekends fly by...

I really enjoy the weekends because Caleb and Josh are home. We get some family time Saturday morning that I really treasure! 

Oma picked up Caleb so that Josh could work upstairs all day, use the saw without worry of nap time, and get the floor done! 

Uncle Tom, Cheryl, and Amy brought lunch and hungry arms for babies:) I got a full belly and a nap! We also gave Mollie and William baths before they left. A lot was accomplished in three hours! Josh kept working upstairs. He was installing the floor.

Josie and Eli came over in the evening to help with holding babies while Josh kept working. We didn't so our normal shifts tonight so he could hammer through and get it done! 

The bathroom and main bedroom floors are installed!


Sunday:
Caleb came home this morning. 
I somehow tweaked my back. Side lying has not been friendly lately. I like it but I most hold a muscle that gets angry later.

Mollie and Will had a needy afternoon. 

So we went to Supper at Oma and Grandpa's. On the way Caleb was hungry so I found a baggy of popcorn in the diaper bag. I told him I was going to throw it to him. He said, "Ok! Ready!" I threw it to him and he said shouted, "I did it! Thanks Mom!" I wish his expression and intonation could be shared with you. It adds to the sweetness of the memory.

Caleb was thrilled to play with Grandpa and Zach, while Greta, Mom, and I handled babies. Greta ate one handed all of supper while she held and kept Will content in the other arm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment