Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunday

Sunday morning I took Mollie and William to my friend Kayla's for pictures. Mollie had a tutu on for the first time. I loved it more than I thought I would! I'm adjusting to this whole 'little girl' world.


My cousins Kevin, Diana, and Laura came to visit. They brought us lunch and tie blankets for Mollie and William. It was great to catch up. It seems too far between our visits. My mom, Oma, and Garrett came while our cousins were here. Caleb gave Garrett a running hug as a great. Just take Caleb to the park and he'll love you forever! It was one of the best hugs. We all visited and hung out for awhile.

Then Caleb and Josh went swimming. Caleb was SO excited. He kept telling everyone over and over again that he was going swimming. Shortly after those two left, everyone else left too to give me a nap. 

My boys came home, Caleb took a nap, and then I took all 3 kids to my parents for Family Supper. Josh said I was brave and that's why he loved me. Josh stayed home to get some uninterrupted work done.

Family supper went well. It was fun to rejoin the tradition. Garrett and Kayla were there too. After supper we did baby baths. Meanwhile caleb played outside with Grandpa.

On the way home I told Caleb that it was bed time when we would get home. He was so good. He walked in, took of his coat, and said,  "Night night Daddy."  He's such a cool little man!  

No comments:

Post a Comment