Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet Woody

Woody is our 2 year old Red Lab. He is a stinker and a lover, which means he is a great family dog. Being a farm girl I never thought I'd have an indoor dog, but most days I'm glad we do. I'm always glad we have a dog, just sometimes I hate the extra cleaning that comes from having one indoors. Anyway, Caleb has finally realized he has a buddy. Woody has previously sniffed and licked Caleb without much of a response from him. Now Caleb sees Woody approach and he smiles. Friday evening Josh had Caleb petting Woody and Woody gave him kisses in return, which made Caleb laugh! Adorable!

Then Saturday Woody laid down in front of Caleb's bouncy seat and Caleb put his foot on Woody. Woody turned his head and licked his foot which made Caleb grin again. I can just imagine the fun those two will have over the years!





No comments:

Post a Comment