Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back to school

August 29:
Mommy is back to school officially! The day I knew would come finally came...and I survived. I think it helps that Josh drops Caleb off at daycare in the morning. I get to say my goodbyes at home. So far we have a pretty good routine. Caleb wakes at about 5:00/5:30 for an early morning feeding and then goes back to sleep. I do too, but just for an hour. I shower and get ready from 6:00 to 6:30. Then I get Caleb up, dressed, and packed for the day while Daddy showers. By 7:00/7:15 we're all ready to leave for the day. So far this seems to be working well for us. I may leave earlier at some point, but I like this time with Caleb. He really doesn't wake up before 6:30, so I'd hate to leave too early and miss some of his morning smiles. Here is a picture of us saying goodbye on my first official day back at work:

Caleb came last Friday morning (Aug 26) to help me at school...or really just to distract me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment