Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kids are back in school!

September 6 & 7 (Tuesday and Wednesday) I had conferences with my homeroom students which are a mix of third and fourth grade students. I loved seeing some of the same students I had last year and meeting great new students and their families.

Thursday was the official first day of school. This would be the first day that Caleb is at daycare with just the 5 other boys since all the school age kids are back in school. To mark the special day we took a picture. I took it and I have to say I'm impressed with the skill:) And Caleb had the best smile!


To celebrate the first week back with kiddos, our staff had a patio party. Jenny brought her daughter, Lauren, who is two days younger than Caleb. They have grown so much! Both were pretty distracted by the trees in the wind and people all talking to them, but there they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment