Thursday, June 30, 2011

Confession

Tuesday night we were having a great family night. But it got complicated at the end of the night. I was showing Josh our bath routine so that he could get in on the good clean fun! I had just put the warm wash cloth on Caleb's belly to keep him warm and then grabbed a cup water to pour over his belly and washcloth. As I was about to pour it, Caleb gave an excited little kick. His leg bumped my arm and Caleb got a face full of water.

He looked shocked and appalled and then began to cry. Water up the nose is no fun!! It took a little while but we calmed him down and finished up with a sponge bath. Josh said, "It's official! I don't like him in pain or getting hurt!" Good thing he hasn't taken Caleb to get his shorts! Now let's just hope that Caleb hasn't been scarred about bath time. Soon he'll be our happy bath boy again! And I'll be more careful with cups of water!




No comments:

Post a Comment