Saturday, November 26, 2011

Side Note

The week before Thanksgiving:
My first snow! Not much or fun to play in, but I saw it!

Auntie Krista gave me presents! Hangers! I mean...hangers with clothes on them! I think I'm even going to wear some of it this week!

Cousin Josie babysat me. My first teenage babysitter. She played with me while my parents went to out to eat at Olive Garden (mommy had her first alcoholic drink in 2 years) and do some Christmas shopping. I think they got my presents, but they didn't give them to me yet. I'm showing my maturity though by not snooping or whining.

I love sitting up and playing! And I'm really have fun with Woody too!

And I love doing a wiggly head dance. Everyone smiles and laughs when I do it!


1 comment:

  1. Your first drink in 2 years! Wow. Lets get a glass of wine next time we hang. Love u and the pix!

    ReplyDelete