Saturday, November 26, 2011

55 years of marriage is a LONG time

Caleb: Great Grandpa Bill and Uroma have been married for 55 years. Today we celebrated with them and other extended family members in Green Isle. Great Grandpa Bill had us stand in front and introduce ourselves, give updates about each family. There were a lot of updates. Cousin Cheryl introduced her new husband, Jack. Great Aunt Tina talked about cousin Heather's engagement to Christian. Oma had Uncle Garrett introduce Kayla as his fiance, and Mommy introduced me, Caleb! I was a ham and giggled/smiled while Mommy talked about me. I like when she does that!

Mommy: Caleb was quite the ham today! He had plenty attention today with family. My aunt Tina and four of my cousins came from Ohio even! It was great!
4 generations
4 generations

The oldest of each generation/family.

No comments:

Post a Comment