Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Moving and Grooving

I have been wanting Caleb to be more stable while sitting while still unable to be too mobile. Well, that didn't work out. He is sitting great now, and rolling too. Not just rolling over, but over and over and over. He's getting to where he wants to go! Sunday (11/20) he even pulled himself forward on his tummy towards a toy! I can't believe it! He even got his first bump on the head from moving around and wiggling his way into trouble.

Josh and Caleb have been getting a lot of father-son time the last week and a half since I have had parent-teacher conferences. They have been doing great! Although I have to say I'm not a fan of missing my Caleb time before bed.

Caleb is so social I had no problem taking him to a school staff bowling event. He was passed around and played with the entire time! Here is with my friend, Amy.

 And of course he loves his family time. I love this picture of Auntie Krista and Caleb. She is so expressive with him and he just eats it up!

 This picture is a little older, but I needed to get a picture of him with his buddy Woody!
I would just like to note that we started using the Bumbo with Caleb after he was 5 months old. It's advertised age is at the minimum of 2 months IF they have the neck control. We only started using it after Caleb showed interest in sitting. He had the neck control but was happy to be rolling around on the floor instead. Plus he loves moving around and my physical therapist mother advises to use the Bumbo within small limits, and it's not appropriate or necessary for all infants.

No comments:

Post a Comment