Friday, August 5, 2011

Rolling?

Today Caleb rolled over from tummy time to his back while we were playing on the floor. Woohoo!

Caleb had a friend of mine visit him today. T.C. got to hold and play with Caleb too. He was happy or sleeping the whole time! I love when he makes great impressions!

He also gave Daddy lots of smiles and love when he came home from a long day and week at the office. What a good boy!

We went for a walk tonight and he laughed until he fell asleep. We got home and then took a bath. Again...all smiles. I think today was one of his happiest days ever!

Tonight, as I was lulling him to sleep I was just staring at him. I couldn't help it, tears of love rolled down my cheeks. My heart was so full of love at that moment that it just spilled over. Then I began to hum him his favorite song. He gave me a smile behind his pacifier and then started to blink long blinks. Awww...my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment