Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Monday was a leisure day with lots of snuggle time. Caleb slept in which gave me some time to eat breakfast near breakfast time...first gift of the day! After we both got up, cleaned, and dressed for the day we went to school. We made a visit to Roosevelt to see my friends. Caleb loved Miss Betty's squeals in the office. Like Betty said, "Oh Bri! All your dreams came true!" And she is so right. I started teaching at Roosevelt while dating Josh. Then Josh and I got married and dreamed of having a family. We got a puppy to love while we waited for God's timing. April 19th God gave me the greatest gift. He made me a mom! May 2nd was my first birthday as a mommy, and it was wonderful.

Mommy's Little Man
My mom dropped off a cake and stopped by to give a few kisses to Caleb. Gene, my step-dad, stopped by for some snuggle time with Caleb as well. There were a couple phone calls with the Happy Birthday song and many Facebook messages. I felt very special on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment