Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 Weeks!

Two weeks! While he's still a peanut I see how "BIG" Caleb is getting. He's already growing out of outfits and socks! The bassinets are even getting a little short for him. He'll be in his crib in no time!
Notice the heel of the sock doesn't match the Caleb's heel

Went to Nana's work this morning so she could properly brag to her office co-workers:) She loves him so much!
 

This afternoon Caleb got to meet Dani, one of my dearest friends! She just returned from a year abroad and was happy to hold Caleb for the afternoon.


Tonight Caleb was a little fussy, but nothing that a little tummy rub, rocking, and swaddling by Daddy couldn't fix. I think I need to cut back the amount of chocolate I eat. I suspect it was the Mini Reeses and chocolate birthday cake that made him a bit irritable.

Two weeks has flown by and I know that time will continue to speed up as he grows. I'm excited to see who Caleb becomes each and every day! He's growing into the promise God has over his life and I'm excited for the adventure of his life unfolding!

No comments:

Post a Comment