Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reminiscing...flashback

Caleb has changed a lot in the last couple months and it makes it harder it to sit down and find the time to organize my pictures and write on the blog. Being a teacher, after Caleb goes to bed, I sit down and grade papers and wash cloth diapers in between subjects. My job isn't just 7:30-4:00. So it's hard to find time to carve out for me, but I'm trying. I am catching up on some unposted pictures that didn't match a topic I had (and didn't post much in the months of Feb/March)...here are some fun random ones of Caleb & family:

February
Uncle Michael & Caleb
Sticking his foot up in the air...giving Josie the look of "What..."
Penguin foot prints
March
The boys: Woody, Daddy, Caelb

Papa & Me

Out at Daycare

Aunt Jen & Caleb

Eli and Caleb at Jake's Pizza

Sharks are fun! Caleb & Megan
Legoland
hmm...How does this work?

I got it! I screwed it off all by myself!
 
He already looks so different than these pictures! He's growing so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh. THose penguin footprints are too cute. And love the foot in the air pic.

    Also, the one of him and Josh sleeping on the couch (post after this one?) is so funny. Neither one of them look comfy yet they're both just sacked out. lol

    ReplyDelete