Saturday, October 22, 2011

1/2 year old!

Caleb is 6 months old! I can't believe it! Time has flown by and my baby is a BIG BABY!

The last two weeks have especially been quick! Every night was something. We keep busy with ECFE on Monday nights and then I taught Ready! for Kindergarten classes to parents of 1-2 year olds. As I taught the classes I saw where Caleb is headed and it is pretty exciting! Already he is watching where his toys go when he drops them and he is flipping his wrists around. He is now considered a supported sitter. He is starting to sit on his own but doesn't have the side to side stability yet. He's been up on all 4s a couple times and you can tell he wants to be mobile but hasn't quite mastered it yet.


Caleb has a really cute pair of PJs that we love him in too. And he loves his toes!

Daddy (Josh) is in Canada duck hunting for five days over the MEA break. I'm glad to have had the time off and be home with Caleb, but after being used to tag teaming with Josh, single parenting has left me exhausted! I think I need a rest after this "Break." Caleb is such a blessing, so I don't like to complain...but he's a lot of work! I'm used to getting things done and caught up during a school break. I was luckly to keep even this break. Laundry is running right now. The dishes are clean, but the dusting, lesson plans, and mail have yet to be done. One day left...I have a lot to do. Hopefully Caleb is up for it tomorrow:) Today Nana, Papa, Boogie, Michael, and Josie watched Caleb while I went to school to at least clean up my desk. They had lots of fun!




Caleb went swinging for the first time on Thursday, Oct 20th. A big SUCCESS!

What a beautiful fall we have had and we are excited for the next season too!

No comments:

Post a Comment