Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Break and Easter

My son has become the reason I get up in the morning. Literally. Spring Break used to be this time for me to get up leisurely, as well as watch TV in my bed, read on the couch, and go/do what I wanted. Now, spring break is completely different. Not that that is a bad thing!

Caleb and I had a great time this spring break. We went to the Southern MN Children's Museum in Mankato, The Children's Museum in the Twin Cities with our friends Beth and Brenna Erdal, went to the YMCA, splashed in puddles, and had lots of family time celebrating Easter!

Write off the bat I got to go to the hospital and take pictures of a brand new baby boy. My colleague had a baby and I got to practice taking some newborn shots.
Cutie!
Monday, March 25, 2013 - Children's Museum in the Twin Cities
Beth and I have been friends since we were babies. So we took our babies to the cities for some fun! Both kids did such a great job transitioning from room to room and listening to their mothers. We had a wonderful day! They slept the whole way home.


The MN Wall at Children's Museum
Sleeping with his book.
The next day we played hard at the open gym and ball pit at the YMCA. Woohoo! Caleb loves running around the Y.
 And then he collapses for nap time. He didn't last long.
 Multiple times we went for walks. Well, he took me for a walk, as you can see with the leash. Sandra took Woody and Caleb took me. On this particular day I messed up and we just wore tennis shoes.
The next time we wore boots. He drug me along:)


Friday morning we drove out to my parents to great our Colorado family, visiting for Easter. Kiri had just woken up and we got to have some play time with her.
Do you like the music?

Getting so big!

My beautiful goddaughter
 Saturday morning we dyed eggs. We did some basic dipping and then we did a couple shaving cream eggs. Caleb really enjoyed it!

For lunch we went to Green Isle to celebrate Easter with the extended Harjes family. We had a blast with cousins and Easter egg hunts.

 Sunday we hosted the Miller Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment