Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My 2 year old!

Caleb turned 2! Wow! I am blessed. I wrote him his annual letter, sealed it up, and put it in his memories bin.  I get so excited writing him, dreaming, and praying for him.

Caleb's actual birthday was a Friday night. We had a quick supper, cupcake, and then went swimming.
Good morning, Coach!

Get the frosting!

Family picture with the 2 year old and frosting:)

Swimming with Daddy

So much fun!
Caleb had a lot of fun. It's family fun nights like on his birthday that I just revel in US. Josh, Caleb, and I have so much fun together. It's great to be out of the home and just focused on Caleb. Caleb is clearly thrilled and happiest when the three of us are doing something together, at home, in the backyard, or out and about.
I love my two year old, but even better...I love us as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment