Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sunday Croquet

A great Monson Alms tradition is to have supper together on Sunday evenings. It's a great time to maintain and build family relationships. We can't all make it all the time, but it's great to have a yummy home cooked meal with those you love. Also makes me think of the meals in the show Parenthood-love that show.

This particular Sunday was fun before we even left. Caleb is officially walking like a champ! He is now all over the place! One of his new loves is the front living room rocking chair. In the front room I have some things of my dad's. It was July 8th that Caleb found my dad's business hat "The Market Messenger Club." Of course I didn't have my camera right then and was lucky just to get one shot.

Then on to supper and after supper we played croquet. Here's the fun Caleb had while we were playing all around him.









No comments:

Post a Comment