Saturday, January 7, 2012

Everyday Moments

While I take many pictures of Caleb I don't too many of those creative angles that truly reflect the person Caleb is. I also want some more pictures of just our everyday things. The way he looks after a nap, the way he kicks his legs out of the crib while he sleeps, or whine he gives when we've waited too long to feed him. So my resolution is to keep the camera handy for the small moments.

When Caleb woke up from his morning nap I fell in love with him all over again. The soft light in the room and his smile just melted my heart. Our bathroom has a fogged window, which really softens the light. It's right next to Caleb's room so I grabbed my camera to capture Caleb's cuteness after a nap. As you'll notice, Woody wanted to be a part of the fun too.





1 comment: